Note: * Any applicable taxes will be calculated at checkout
Protect and manage your personal, business and enterprise-level data with cloud storage and backup solutions.
If you're backing up your data, but not saving it off-site, it is at risk! Saving your data and backing it up off-site, on the cloud provides a safe and risk-free option. You can find affordable, easy-to-use online backup services with IT Company UAE
IT Company UAE has strived to make their solution the easiest way to backup, store and share your files online. We use only the most reliable, fastest, and highly secure data centers to store your data. It runs silently in the background, backing up and uploading your data automatically.
Cloud storage/backup is a service that allows you to store information on a virtual disk accessible to you or those that you choose to share it with, via the internet. You can easily access it, scan it and it’s very reliable, much more so than any local disk backup solution.
You can use cloud storage for many things, including but not limited to:
1. Backups of your documents, photos and other data
2. As a file repository to share with other users
3. As one infrastructure component of applications that you develop to serve your customers
There are two ways you can use or control your cloud storage, each with slightly different purposes:
1. Web Control Panel: using IT Company UAE’s Control Panel with a browser, connected to your account, you can upload or download files, define access rights, get reports and perform other operations.
2. Restful API: the Application Programming Interface is accessible for your applications to control your cloud storage, the same way you would via the Web Control Panel, which is very useful for auto-scaling of your applications depending on demand.
The usage of cloud storage is based on the GB (gigabytes) that your data occupies and the GB per month of traffic generated by your data, from the cloud storage node to the internet (simply put, the data that you or those that you’ve shared files with ; download from the Cloud Storage buckets). You can check the pricing at the cloud storage pricing page. The calculation of your cost of using Cloud Storage will be done at the end of each month and charged according to the billing preferences you defined in your account.
The data on your cloud storage is physically stored on one of IT Company UAE’s nodes, in one datacenter in your country. Your data is kept safe and not lost if any individual drive fails because of high redundancy levels of the storage nodes in which it resides and the data replication built into the cloud storage service.
Have a question? Please Contact us Now!